Followers

Thursday 20 December 2012

Don't drench your dreams in the pour of your sorrows.

                         After dinner, as usual I sat with my friends for a normal chat. I could feel an uneasy pain at the back of my head radiating to the front of my face. I knew what was coming forth - a migraine attack, one of the very few things that drained me. I went back on time for 24 hrs and thought as what might be the reason for this pain. I could think of only one sin - getting drenched in the rain by mistake. Unfortunately, am poor at meteorological stuff and I was only steps away from my place when it started pouring. In a haste to reach my place, I got drenched. The result - migraine, an unbearable pain. My parents didn't spare a single neurologist in the process of getting me cured. Nothing worked out. My sober life has curbed down my headaches but couldn't get them off my head forever. I couldn't sleep the whole night and began to wonder a show silly things can spoil the joy and happiness of our short lived life. Until few hours back I was a picture perfect - an energetic gal and a small step resulted in me lying on my bed sick.

                      That's  how life is. At times we falter to differentiate between our dreams - a dream that can breathe in a new lease of life in us and a dream that can drain us. It would be fantastic if we could swap our sorrows woth other's joys. But fairy tales are far from reality. We are responsible for our mistakes and ought to either correct them or carry the baggage for the rest of our l ives. A silly mistake can lead us through unexpected troubles. It's very important to identify which dream gives you the moments that take your breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment