Followers

Thursday 4 September 2014

In search of happiness in a far off land....

                                           Its been almost 2 years that I have written any thing in this blog. There were many incidents that happened during this span of time. Some touched my heart beyond expressions while some left me dazzled. Few incidents left clearly moist in my tears while some remain fresh in my memory like as if they happened like a minute back.

                                           I have been an ardent fan of life and it's surprises. And that's one of the reasons, I set off to a far away land..A land quite far away from where I was born and raised..A place where I have earned my bread and butter... To a place where I am an alien in the  cattle. Family and friends are a space away. Emotions don't really take the front seat as every ear is out of my reach.

                                           Well, the sad part aside, I am still trying to overcome the nostalgia that I am demonstrating Charles Darwin's theory - "Survival of the Fittest". No matter where you start your journey from or no matter where you end it, life is full of surprises.

                                           The mornings might sound dull and cloudy and the nights might seem endless. People might just show their backs when not anticipated and people whom you have trusted might have actually been following Brutus.You might be wondering the reason why you should be getting out of bed while the truth is that the night has been another sleepless night. You  might have no answer for every challenge that you come across. You might feel lost amid a crowd and feel suffocated when alone. No answers for happenings of the past nor any thoughts for the future. You may actually start searching for the country that Tagore famously prayed God in his famous book "Gitanjali".

                                          You may feel excited at a turn or may feel disappointed as you may feel the road bumpy. Monotonous may be a frequent term that strikes your mind and you might feel that the road you are on is a never ending traumatic journey. But remember that no road is forever and so is not every phase of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment