Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Give life a chance.

                         The first time I broke up, it felt like the world had come to a still point. I was too shocked to cry. My family stood by me. I was too innocent to realize that the Earth had place for wrong people. I tried facing the reality and moved on. In the process of moving on and to be careful in the future, I imposed some rules on myself and since then, have been following them to the core. I might have missed a right relation but am sure that I saved myself from few wrong relations. Years later, I have gathered enough guts and I am much stronger. The scars aren't visible anymore. Today, when I come across a guy, I let my mind rule over my heart. I owe this confidence to the Creator above and my "singleton" status.

                        However, not many are lucky enough. We are natives of a country where in emotional hangovers are a part and parcel of our tradition. No offense. If you are someone who is going through a rough relation and people are adding on to the pain, I have just two words for you - "Chuck them"!. Life doesn't end with a wrong relation. Instead, the end of a bad relation lays foundation for a new journey filled with hopes and aspirations now that you know whom you want in your life and what you want from them. The sooner you dump the garbage of memories and pick up the luggage of your dreams, the better for you. Show the world what a tough nut you are to crack. Never hang up your boots. The moment you give up, remember that there are " no mass- gathering- but - rolling- stones" running after you. Never let life decide what to give you. You ought to be the master of your life and not the other way round. Have a relationship with yourself. Believe in yourself and never make the mistake of rejecting yourself just because someone else has. 

                     Once in life do fall in love. Not necessarily with a person but with a dream. A dream breathes hope in you and energizes you - A dream that brings a smile on your face and is the very reason to wake you every morning with a confidence and faith in yourself. Don't wait for time to heal your wounds and change things for a better future.Someone aptly said that  "Time only changes the "expiry dates" for the opportunities that you have missed" . How true? I can sum up it in only one sentence - "Give life a chance". 

No comments:

Post a Comment