Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Are your dreams in place?



           Life guarantees something every moment- "change". Our hopes and aspirations change along with the world's ever changing reality. All through this while, its common and fair for our dreams to change too. However, you can still weave your dreams according to the changed circumstances. Stick on to the basics of your dream and weave with knowledge and confidence. When you have the freedom to dream, why do you have to settle for anything less? When I am talking about dreams, am talking about "highly desirable goals in the near future which we wholeheartedly intend to reach. 

       Go for the biggest thing you have ever wanted. Understand and analyse the opportunities that you have to realize this dream. All through this while, believe that you can achieve this dream. The way you encourage yourself  matters as the way others see you and your dreams is completely different from the way you see yourself and your dreams. Aim for the highest. Don't shy away from anything. We always begin from where we are and where we want to be. That seems to be a far distance. Our responsibility is to narrow that distance with confidence and moving in the right direction.To do that, we need to draw our goals and dreams closer to us, while simultaneously moving towards them.


       While am writing this blog, am trying to fight with all my might to achieve my long time dream. I have been only dreaming about this one since the time I started going to college. I know that this needs a lot of convincing and let the other part of the world see my dreams through my perspective. Well, its not easy and am prepared for it. Every morning when I wake up, I wake up with hope to find someway to at least go a step nearer. Every night, I tuck myself into the bed with clumsy thoughts and ideas with disappointment that today has been just an other day which wasn't mine. But that doesn't either stop me from waking up the next day or stop dreaming of my goals. For me, dreaming is like a warrior getting ready for a battle. He goes to the battle every time only to win. When he loses the battle, he doesn't sit there and try to transform his loss at he field to a victory. He waits for his wounds to heal and begins everything new with the same passion and concentration. A true warrior knows that a war has many battles to be fought and he just lost one of them. But he has got lot more to win and the passion continues. 

        Before somebody else gets what you wanted and again you are sick of it, believe in whatever you do and live to see it through. Don't ever be afraid to live the dream you want. Excuses will kill your dream. Until you have your dreams in place, it's not really a dream- it's just another fantasy full of excuses.Follow your passion, focus on your dreams and never quit!


No comments:

Post a Comment