Followers

Friday 6 July 2012

Life is a beautiful dream.


 Few months back when I started taking my salsa classes, I pretty well remember my trainer's very first words. While learning salsa, you need to imagine dancing with a glass of wine on your head. One wrong step and the wine is on the floor. You can neither mend the broken glass nor collect the wine back. Salsa is all about graceful body movements and its the same with your life. Life gives everyone a fair chance. Its we who make or break our dreams. Ashley Smith couldn't have written it more better when he said -"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams". Sync in with your dreams for a perfect life.

Segismundom, a royal prince who was imprisoned by the King for the fear of an oracle prophesied sings so beautifully about life like this:

I dream that I am here
of these worlds these imprisonments charged,
and I dream that in another state
happier I saw myself.
What is life? A frenzy.
What is life? An illusion,
A shadow, a fiction,
And the greatest profit is small;
For all of life is a dream,
A beautiful dream

Live your life to realize your dreams and fulfill them. Everyone dreams but very few make their dreams come true. Are you one amongst them? Are you the one who can dance with a glass of wine on your head?

No comments:

Post a Comment